Radio Active Designs has introduced the production community’s first ever Enhanced Narrow Band™ wireless intercom system.
Enhanced Narrow Band™ offers RF channels possessing an occupied bandwidth of a mere 25 kHz with the audio characteristics one would expect from a traditional FM system. The UV-1G also utilizes the relatively unused VHF range for all belt pack portable devices. This leaves more room for operation of other wireless devices, such as In-Ear Monitors and Wireless Microphones.
! FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless intercom system. Nevertheless, operating this wireless system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: The system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone and similar systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/
Version 2 Belt Pack Features:
- Headset microphone bias voltage supports any headset
- Belt pack battery life increased by 25%
- Temperature has decreased
- Belt pack audio vastly improved
- Headset output offers greater gain and more dynamic range
- With the latest firmware update in the base station, the system sounds better than any analogue wireless intercom on the market at this time
- Each channel has an occupied bandwidth of 25kHz
- Packs operate in the VHF Range which clears up valuable UHF spectrum for microphones and IEMs
- Operate 30 base stations with up to 180 belt packs in the same UHF footprint as a 1 base station 4 beltpack system that uses traditional FM technology
- UHF base to pack frequencies operate below allowed range of portable TVBDs
- Up to 6 belt packs to one base station
- Internal belt pack antennas
- Feed hundreds of belt packs from on antenna
- Audio quality of traditional FM intercom systems